In one transformative day, participants will expand their HR leadership skills in key areas while benefiting from the expertise of speakers from a wide variety of industries. This is not just another "death by PowerPoint" conference. This event will challenge your pre-conceptions and enhance your ability to lead and deliver effective change.
The National HR Summit NZ is proudly sponsored by Synchrony Global.
Synchrony Global's Chief Commercial Officer and Solution Director Mike Ellis will contribute his expertise to the panel topic: Innovative and agile HR technology strategies to prepare for the future.
The panel discussion will cover:
- How New Zealand’s best employers use team-oriented, agile, productivity-focused HR systems to cultivate a great employee experience.
- How to build a compelling business case for HR technology investment
- Leading technology projects – building a strategic HR-IT alliance
- Engaging all employees on the new technology journey – managing diverse expectations, capabilities and needs
- What types of technology will be game-changers for HR in the future?
- How forward-thinking companies are making strategic decisions using big, deep data
Melanee MacPhee, Head of HR, Cigna New Zealand
Jason Tuck, National HR Manager – Supply Chain & Employment Relations, Countdown
Professor Jane Parker PhD, School of Management, Massey Business School